10.15.2007

Xena was robbed!


I love AfterEllen.com, specifically when they post things like the 11 Top Lesbian/Bi Moments in SciFi & Fantasy! The list is quite comprehensive and entertaining, but Xena and Gabrielle were placed at Number 3, which dissapoints me a little bit! Granted I am a little biased, having spent most of my childhood years watching the relationship between Xena and gabrielle unfold everyday after school at 3:30, but who can deny that Amazonian chemistry!? Anyway, check out the list and let everyone know how you feel with a comment, or send a post to qlisted@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blows. They should have stuck to television and film, because I got to the end and was like WTF, what's Fire Logic? The hell?!?

If it makes you feel better Corey, the Playstation game from way back incorporated the lesbian kiss into the ending.