11.08.2007

As if I don't steal from him enough already


Dlisted reported that Sarah Jessica Parker finally responded to Maxim Magazine's rating her "Unsexiest Women Alive" 3 days ago (goes to show how behind the times I am with Dlisted) and convinced the world basically about how much better she really is...

"What they don't know is that one day I'll wake up fat. But I'll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old 'sticks and stones' philosophy, so frankly their words don't come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don't think I'm sexy. I don't think I am, either."

Oh Sarah, if I didn't already owe my soul to the other 3-named-person-ending-in-Parker, Mary Louise Parker, I would almost consider devoting a shrine to your humble greatness in my spacious bedroom!

Source

No comments: